Wink Smart Hub 2 + Installation & Configuration
- All of your favorite smart products seamlessly connected in one simple app The Wink Hub will not automatically reconnect, since you've changed the credentials that the Hub currently knows. In order to update those credentials, power cycle your Wink Hub by unplugging it and plugging back in. Wait for it start flashing purple (may take several minutes). Then, go to the Wink app Wi-Fi Settings menu under Wink Hub Settings. Enter the new Wi-Fi credentials, tap "Update," and your Wink Hub should connect to your newly updated network!
- Wink Hub allows your diverse collection of smart products to speak the same wireless language so you can easily control them from the Wink app Android phones (specifically Samsung Galaxies) have a default setting which causes the phone to jump between Wi-Fi or mobile data, depending on which connection is strongest. Disabling mobile data allows the phone to successfully pair the Hub.
- Easy setup: download the Wink app, connect your hub in minutes, add your favorite smart products
- No required monthly fees, ever
- Beautifully designed mobile app that keeps you connected to your home - no matter where you are
- Supports Wi-Fi, Bluetooth LE, Z-Wave, ZigBee, Lutron ClearConnect, Kidde